CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)-2015
Launched: 25 July 2015
Main Objective: Electric supply feeder separation (rural households & agricultural) and strengthening of sub-transmission & distribution infrastructure including metering at all levels in rural areas.
DDUGJY will help in providing round the clock power to rural households and adequate power to agricultural consumers. The earlier scheme for rural electrification viz. Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana (RGGVY) has been subsumed in the new scheme as its rural electrification component.
About Complete Scheme
The Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana was launched in the year 2013 as an operation in Bihar. The main goal of the DDUGJY Scheme is to provide an electricity. the main work of this scheme is Feeder Separation, straightening of transmissions & distribution network, electrification, Micro & off grid distribution network set up etc.
The government is allocated a 76,000 crore Rs. for the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana. As per this scheme, the government tries to establish new substations in the rural area.
Under this scheme, the government allocated 756 crore Rs. for Rural Electrification. This scheme is helping to develop the rural area.
As per this scheme, the Feeder of any rural area is separated into two division. one feeder is for agriculture use, another for regular households use. by this, the households user and agriculture users can use a qualifiable electricity.
What is DDUGJY?
Under the head of the DDGJY scheme, the government added a Rajiv Gandhi Vidyutikaran Yojana for better growth & development.
The government is Launched a GVR-II app to get info about the electrification policy under the DDUGJY Scheme. this app is providing an information of the 6 Lakh villages in the India.
This app is providing all information about the scheme. this app is creating a Transparent environment for this scheme.
Objectives of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana
There are 4 objectives set by the government while launching the Deen Dayal Gram Jyoti Yojana.
1. To give the Electricity facility to the rural area’s citizens.
2. They make a Feeder separation to get better use of agriculture and regular households use.
3. Sub – Transmission and Distribution Network quality improvement is helping to the best quality of electricity to the customers.
4. Under this scheme, the electricity department gives the best quality power & get a less loss to the department.
1. As per this scheme, the government provides an Electricity to the rural area in the India. it also helps to the farmer to get more production from their farm.
2. This Scheme is providing a business opportunity in the rural area. this is also helpful to improve the services related to health, education, banking sectors.
3. This is also helpful better use of radio, TV, Internet, Mobiles. it is will be easier for improvement in the social security.
4. School, Panchayat & Hospitals facility improved due to 24 hours electricity available in the Rural area and the business also get a growth.
Components of the Deen Dayal Gram Jyoti Yojana
1. Feeder Separation for Better Use – Under this scheme, the electricity department make a feeder separation in Agriculture & Non-Agriculture. this is helpful in to provide a better electricity in both areas.
2. Bolster & Enhancement into Transmission & distribution network – As per this scheme if quality maintain in the sub-transmission & distribution network then customer get a better electricity
3. Electricity in the Village – The biggest advantage of the DDUGJY is the electricity in the rural area. A rural area can make the growth of the rural area.