UPSC INTERVIEW TIPS
Previous year Interview Questions Set 5
· What’s your name & it’s meaning?
· Do u know Sanskrit?
· How u relate fundamental laws of physics with day to day admn? & give some eg’s
· In what ways u help ur mother in household activities? What u learn from it?
· India is neither a soft state nor a hard state. But it is a flexible one. Give your opinion.
· Plantation crops comes under which ministry? Agricultural ministry or other?
· Whether sugarcane is ecologically degradable or non-degradable?
· Tell me something about Erode?
· What do u know about Cauvery water dispute?
· Why there is fight between tamilians and kannadians?
· What’s ur opinion about this issue?
· Why you have chosen ur college in Chennai rather than in ur home town?
· Whether we can find soln by means of dialogue between farmers of both state?
· What is PRI?
· Significance of 73 rd amendement act.
· Is there any progress in women development due to reservation in PRI?
· Whether we need reservation for women in parliament?
· What is black hole?
· Do u know about black hole tragedy?
· Do u follow current affairs?(yes)
· What do u know about noida sisters? Why it happened?
· Who is Arunima sinha?
· What are the acts available 4 women’ protection?
· Ur opinion on misuse of dowry act?
· Are women secure in this country?
· Last question chairman: you r in deep love with a guy. But ur parents were deadly opposing due to caste, community etc…
· Reply: I convince my parents. But chairman have told that they were not convinced for 10 or 15 or 20 yrs. Then what’s ur stand? I’ll remain single.